Natural Ways to Even Out Skin-Tone
See that incredible looking model in the magazine? She may well be in her early thirties and no doubt you think she has amazing skin, it’s flawless and even, there’s not an open pore in sight let alone a spot or a colour difference in skin-tone. Well, no surprise that she’s wearing make-up even though she’s advertising a new face wash and splashing her face with water! She’s also been photo-shopped to look completely perfect, with skin as fresh as a newborn baby’s. It’s not real! The reality is everyone (even her) suffers with blemishes, uneven skin-tone, lines and dryness every now and again. A very small minority of people have “perfect” skin and it’s not perfect – the lucky ones will still have off days! No one escapes with great skin forever which is why people turn to products sold on the market place to improve skin, make it blemish free, reduce fine lines and even out skin-tone. Trouble is, some of them work and some of them don’t!
The Naturology range is designed to bring you beautiful looking, radiant skin naturally and it works. In our products you will only find premium quality natural ingredients derived from plants, fruit and herbs. These are mixed with beautiful essential oils and other highly beneficial chemical-free ingredients to deliver a fabulous skin. Without doubt, our skincare has helped thousands of women so far to finally have the skin they want, rejuvenated, youthful and hydrated.
Our products especially help to even out skin-tone. Poor skin-tone can age your skin’s appearance, making complexion look dull, uneven and lifeless. The vitamins in our moisturisers, serums and eye creams all contain antioxidants which fight free radicals, the root cause behind bad skin-tone. If you don’t know what these are, free radicals are the dangerous elements in the atmosphere, caused by sun damage, petrol fumes, industrial fumes and cigarette smoke for example. These elements attack your skin, causing it to break down. The results are fine lines which turn into wrinkles, blemishes and uneven skin-tone. Our products help to even out skin-tone and there are other things you can do along the way to improve your skin-tone too.
It has to be said that you will never have skin like a baby’s again but you can regain a fresher looking complexion and improve its texture. Here are our tips for a more even skin-tone
- Always use sunscreen because sun damage is the biggest cause of an uneven skin-tone. Pigmentation, age spots and freckles are all thanks to the sun’s harmful rays and while the sun is good for you in moderation sunscreen is imperative! Choose one with a high factor at least SPF 15+ and check the ingredients list to avoid harmful chemicals. Use it underneath your moisturiser everyday even in the winter because the sun’s rays still penetrate your skin!
- Drink water. Your body and your skin needs at least 2 litres of water a day to flush out impurities. A tired looking dull complexion can normally be remedied by increasing your hydration. It’s amazing what a few weeks of drinking water can do for your skin, it hydrates it, plumps it out, smooths it and refreshes a grey appearance.
- Exercise! Even taking a brisk walk on a daily basis will put colour in your cheeks. Exercise helps your skin to produce new skin cells which in turn keeps your appearance youthful.
- Cleanse your skin twice a day because trapped dirt and old make-up won’t help your skin look good. Blemishes, spots and acne make skin look aggravated and red in areas so having a sound routine will go a long way to keeping skin-tone even.
- Skip the burgers – unless they are freshly home-made! Fast food isn’t good for your skin and remember, what you put into your body soon tells on the outside. Chemicals, oil and sugar don’t do your skin any favours. You should increase the amount of fruit, vegetables and protein you eat especially green vegetables and oily fish because these are a rich source of antioxidants – just what your skin needs!
- Exfoliate once a week because sloughing away the dry, dead skin will reveal a more even looking, refreshed complexion. Finish off with a good quality natural clay mask.
Finally, remember to invest in good quality skincare to help even out your skin-tone and improve the overall look of your skin. Choose from the Naturology range which we promise will make a significant difference to your complexion. Start with the following:
- Vitamin C Age Defying Serum to plump and tone for a youthful skin
- Naturology Mineral Clay Mask which will rejuvenate a tired looking, dull complexion, boosting circulation and improving skin tone
- Stem Cell Active youth Moisturiser which boosts moisture and smooths out skin-tone
- Vitamin C Clarifying Cleanser which rids your skin of dead skin cells, smoothing out its texture and unclogs pores so skin looks fresh, young and radiant!
- Mark Wallace